A person usually faces SSL error on the SBCGlobal Email; these can be some of the reasons for the later to be happening:
- Maybe your Pc has the wrong time, date and time –zone.
- There is an Anti-virus software missing.
- Your SSL Certification is not updated.
What is the meaning of SSL error?
In order to send anemail, one has to click on compose then type the message or add any documents, images or videos. But if there is an SSL error you will not open up your email either because of the network connection or the connection is not secure, thus your screen will pop up a message of SSL error. No matter which device you choose to login if the above mentioned are the reason you will not be able to access your mail successfully.
What could be done:-You can look up for the red colored text on the right side of your URL field.
Further, you have to follow these:
- Find the SMTP settings of your SBCGlobal email and enable SSL. If you are using another program such as Outlook, then you have to open an SMTP setting from the platform and turn on to SSL.
- Still, if you face a similar issue then,change the SSL port to your SBCGlobal email from 465 to 587.
Can you troubleshoot SSL errors?
Yes, you can troubleshoot SSL errors while you are accessing to SBCGlobal.net email. You just have to go along a few simple steps:
- Open the browser
- Click on the ‘menu’ on the top right corner and go to the “setting”
- Go to the “Advanced” setting from the Home page and then check the “Content” setting under the privacy and personal option.
- Go to the “Cookies” and see that the “Data-set” option is enabled; this will lead to enabling third party cookies in the browser.
- After the completion, click “Done” and save your settings.
If “SSL Certification Not TRUSTED” error occurs then you must be entering in non-trusted web browsers. You can deal with this by installing the SSL certification from a trusted authority.
If the “SSL Certification Mismatched” error occurs, then there is a chance that you might be entering the wrong DNS name or mistyping the domain name or the hostname. This will flash an SSL mismatch text on your screen.
If still, you are facing trouble with the mailing procedure. You can always take help of the experts who deal with issues related to SBCGlobal email and other. Find more information you can visit Att Net Email Login.